Back by popular demand is our second annual installment of our 'favorite things' gift guide. In case you are stumped as to what to get the modern lover in your life, check out a few things that we love (or would love to have). Some things are available locally and others, just in time for cyber Monday:
SHOP LOCAL! In case nothing above fits the bill, Cincy has many great opportunities to shop locally for truly unique and one of a kind gifts as well. A great way to combat the homogenization of retail in America:
- City Flea Wrapped Up Holiday Market - Saturday, December 8 from 5:00 – 10:00 at Washington Park
- MiCA 12/v – corner of 12th and Vine in OTR
- Park + Vine – 1202 Main Street in OTR
- Leftcoast Modern – 323 4th Street, Downtown
- Mainly Art – 3711 Madison Road, Oakley
- Modern Art Jewelry – 8316 Plainfield Road, Deer Park
- Fabulous Frames and Art – the definitive source for all things Charley and Edie Harper. Several locations around town including Montgomery, Kenwood and Downtown. And don't miss the annual Harper Art Show - Saturday, December 1 11-5 at the Montgomery Gallery.
FOR MORE IDEAS, CHECK OUT OUR 2011 FAVORITE THINGS LIST!