We are very happy to report that it is Fall, and the market is showing no signs of slowing down. Just a few quick highlights:
- Our two new listings this week are both open this Sunday, October 7. Check out our open house page.
- Several more closings in the last couple weeks! Congrats to Joe, Sylvia & Bob, Mary Anne & Clay, and Nikki & Mike. We wish you all the best in your new homes!
- In addition to our coming soon listings already mentioned, we have a couple more that we got to see this week that will hopefully be coming soon as well. Words cannot describe how exciting it is for us to see homes we have never seen before. And even more exciting is seeing homes that are SO original. Yes, they need some work , but NOTHING has been mucked up! So much easier to work with a house like that than one that was rumuddled! Much gratitude to the families who called us in. We can’t wait to represent these diamonds in the rough! Stay tuned for more info.
- We had a very exciting meeting with architect Lynn Adam this week about a new riverview build in E Walnut Hills. Should be priced just under a million with a killer view. Contact us if you are interested.
- INTEREST RATES HAVE GONE DOWN AGAIN. They are now crazy, stupid low. Contact us for a referral to get prequalified or if you want to re-fi.
- Thanks to our loyal Cincinnatimoddies, we have made the Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors ‘Circle of Excellence’ once again. We are so grateful to all of you for making our business such a success, one house at a time!