Look at all of these gorgeous homes that the cincinnatimodern team sold last year. And this is just a small sample of our listings that sold in record time in 2017. Think you can navigate this market on your own or with an agent who doesn’t understand what you are looking for? Think again! You need an agent who knows modern AND most importantly can help you (as a buyer or seller) WIN in a multiple offer situation.
We are still experiencing unprecedented LOW inventory in the greater Cincinnati market, and 2018 looks like more of the same. What does this mean to a buyer? There is competition for every listing! If you are looking for something, chances are there are at least 10 other buyers looking for the same thing. We can help you place your best possible offer so you enter into a negotiation with no regrets.
And as a seller? You have to poise your listing to get maximum exposure to all interested qualified buyers. We have proven strategies to make this happen. No other agents do multiple offer like we do! Don’t leave $$ on the table. We understand the nuances of valuing unique properties like no one else.
We are not usually ones to toot our own horn, but these are our striking stats from 2017. Many thanks to our cincinnatimodern clients who helped make this record setting year possible:
- we sold $13 million in 2017
- we handled 46 transaction sides
- 100% of our listings sold within the initial listing period
- our sold listings averaged 101.10% of asking price
- 67% of our listings sold at or above asking price
- our buyer sales averaged 97% of asking price
- Susan and Arlen qualified for 3rd Level CABR (Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors) Circle of Excellence for the 3rd year in a row, a sales level distinction only achieved by the top tier of our industry.
Why do we tell you this? These are facts:
- Zillow (and other online sites) are NOT in real time and often contain inaccurate status information. To be a competitor in this competitive market, you have to have agent representation – only agents are privy to accurate information.
- A competitive offer in a multiple offer situation is not always the highest offer. A pre approval from a good local lender also plays a part. Let us help you find the best financing for your needs to not only save you time and $$, but to make your offer stronger.
- FSBO sellers often leave $$ on the table, even after commissions are factored in.
- In this upward paced market, appraisals are NOT a given. Don’t let your deal fall apart over a bad appraisal. We have a grasp of the modern market that even appraisers do not have. We are skilled at making sure our clients benefit from accurate appraisals.
- We know everything possible that can come up on an inspection of a midcentury home and can help you successfully negotiate and navigate these murky waters.
Take a couple of minutes to call/text/email us now and let us know what you are looking for or if you plan on selling this year. It’s never too early to plan for success in 2018.
Susan Rissover 513-886-7841 [email protected]
Arlen Rissover 513-886-7840 [email protected]
David Smith 513-403-2832 [email protected]